I used to be a baker (until i took an arrow to the knee) but even fans of this franchise will attest to a warriors diet being of the utmost importance. A Dragonborn cannot survive on the souls of Dragons alone, so we’ve come up with a recipe to quieten the stomach of even the most ferocious warrior.
REMEMBER : THEFT OF A SWEET ROLL MAY RESULT IN A NIGHT IN JAIL!
Collect the following together at the nearest cooking site :
1/2 tsp from Salt Pile
1/4 cup from Jug of Milk
2 cups from Sack of Flour
2 sticks (1 cup) of Butter
5 Chicken’s Eggs
1 and 1/2 tsp Extract from Vanilla Plant
1 and 1/2 cups Moon Sugar (aka granulated sugar)
1 tsp of baking powder
A Bundt tin/pan
1. Preheat your oven to 180c.
2. Beat butter and sugar together until fluffy.
3. Keep beating and add the eggs (one by one).
4. Stop beating and start mixing. Mix the flour, salt and vanilla extract.
5. Pour into greased bundt pan and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
6. Allow to cool before glazing. Patience Dragonborn!
Moon Sugar glaze:
4 TB Butter
2 TB from Jug of Milk
2 cups Moon Sugar (aka icing sugar)
1 tsp extract from vanilla plant
1. Melt the butter and add the milk.
2. Slowly mix the Moon Sugar and vanilla. Drizzle over the cooled sweet rolls.
3. Resist urge to eat Moon Sugar drizzle with a spoon.
If you would like more information on where to find the humble Sweet Roll in-game check out the Elder Scrolls Wiki.